meaNEXUS is an easy to use iPhone app that enables you to privately share directories
. Whether they are lists of church members, work colleagues, social circles, class
mates or any other organization, meaNEXUS is the easiest way of managing a list
and sharing it with members of the group.
What is a NEXUS?
A NEXUS is a directory of a group of people that you might have a connection with
and might want to know about or reach occasionally. Typically you would get a printed
directory of this group, and you would never load all these contacts into your contact
list on your phone. meaNEXUS allows you to create a NEXUS and access it from your
phone whenever you need it. A NEXUS may also consist of any type of list that you
want to share with others; a list of places of worship, lists of restaurants, lists
of schools, etc..
10 Reasons why you should use meaNEXUS
1. Save on printing costs
2. Have all your directories easily accessible from an APP without saving every
name into your contacts
3. Lists are no longer obsolete as soon as you print them
a. Admin can add, delete or change records easily
b. Individuals can update their record at any time
4. No need to worry about your lists getting into the wrong hands
a. No one can hand over a copy of your printed directory to marketers
b. No one can copy the list and give it to marketers
5. Have your directories handy wherever you are. They are no longer lying in a drawer
in your home
6. The administrator decides what data elements are stored and displayed
7. Simple search functionality to let you quickly find names, addresses, phone numbers
8. Forgetful? Have a quick way of reminding you names that slip your mind.
9. Send often called contacts to a 'Favorites' list
10. Click on phone numbers or email addresses to contact people on your list